Based in Vienna, Austria
Steam (Windows / Mac / Linux)
Breathtakingly fast and tough-as-nails, Rifter is an acrobatic platformer drenched in neon and infused with a pumping 80’s synthwave soundtrack. Run, swing, smash and dash at exhilarating speeds on a quest to discover the secrets of a shattered world.
The development for Rifter has started in December 2015. The goal was to create a fast-paced platformer that features the grappling hook as its core game mechanic. Grappling hooks have made appearances in many games, but very few explore the full potential of this mechanic. Rifter aims to change that!
- Lightning-fast acrobatic platformer - Run, swing, smash and dash with exhilarating freedom of movement
- Unlock, upgrade, discover - Rift through over 90 levels, 30 upgrades, new skills and leaderboards
- Synthwave infused neon style - Dive into a pumping 80s synthwave soundtrack & neon-drenched visuals
- Face massive bosses - Challenge a large variety of enemy types and hard-as-nails boss fights
- Reveal the mysteries behind Rifter - Not everything is as it seems. Uncover the secrets of the Rifters!
Reveal Trailer for Rifter YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "fast, gaudy and retro-chic"
- Colin Campbell, Polygon
- "...the second you nail that first set of swooping loops is immediately and intensely gratifying!"
- Henry Stenhouse, AllGamers
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Independent game studio run by Maximilian Csuk. Focused on bringing enjoyable games to various platforms, both PC and mobile.
More information on IMakeGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks